Saturday, November 10, 2012

the quilts of Ann Brauer--Turkey Day edition



OK--finally I have a chance to e-mail my trusted customers. Sorry for not sending you a monthly e-mail at the beginning of the month--it is a long story and not worth going into. But....I did want to make sure you knew about the Washington Craft Show. It is next week-end November 16-18 at the Washington Convention Center. I do love this show. The work is incredible. Each artist--and all of the exhibitors are artists--is stretching their medium in ways that constantly delight and surprise me. I have been working hard for this show--making lots of my new long table runners--or are they wall hangings.





If you are in the area, I do hope you will make time to drop by. My Booth this time is 602--at the back of the hall.



Then on Friday November 23 Shelburne Falls celebrates its annual Moonlight Magic when the streets come alive with candelaria. The Women's Club sells cookies and merchants are open late. I will be open at least until 8 pm celebrating with several in store specials so I do hope those in the area will make a point of visiting.

And for those who have been wondering--yes, the Quilt of the Month is back!!! Cheers. This time it is my quilt--hidden lake. I made it a couple of years ago after spending a week hiking in northern New Hampshire. I loved the glimpses of lakes through the lush green of the forests. This quilt is about 45 wide by 43 inches tall. Normally it would sell for $1200 but for the next ten days or until sold, it is $700 plus shipping and any applicable taxes.






And if I don't see you, I hope you have a great Thanksgiving with friends and family.



No comments:

Post a Comment