Saturday, March 3, 2018

and now the sun is shining--only 18 days

What a difference a day makes. Yesterday it snowed, sleeted. The wind blew. And I decided to stay at home rather than drive through the slush. So I didn't get a chance to get a new image until this morning. However, aren't these placemats perfect? The hint of warm sunshine against the grey of March. Wouldn't they make a great wedding gift? Or maybe you want to spiff up your own kitchen.

two quilted placemats--copyright Ann Brauer
At 13x19 inches I find them just the right size for most place settings.


Two quilted placemats--copyright Ann Brauer
And because of the polyester batting, they can be washed gently and dried at a cool temperature.


Two quilted placemats--copyright Ann Brauer
But I have had them for a while and they don't match most of the mats I am currently making. So I decided to reduce the price from $80 for a set of two to $45 for this particular group. Of course I won't tell if you don't. To see more images, they are listed on my Etsy shop here.



No comments:

Post a Comment