Saturday, March 18, 2017

Paradise Perks

I'm offering 20% off select Old Favorites at the Paradise City Arts Festival in Marlborough, MA next week-end with this coupon--I'm Booth 135.

You can download my coupon here and check out the others also. I wonder what other quilts I will add to this selection. I must go through my studio and see what I find. They will be work that I love but am not currently making and so I don't tend to bring them to shows and it becomes a Catch 22. Why not? (Of course this offer does not apply to orders or recent quilts but I will try to have a good selection.)https://festivals.paradisecityarts.com/spring-marlborough-perks

winter light--about 96x96 inches--Ann Brauer

pink butterflies--24x48 inches--Ann Brauer


3 landscapes--36x36 inches--Ann Brauer

skyscraper--8x64 inches--Ann Brauer--select colors available

field table runners--12x40 inches--Ann Brauer (this design only)

river of summer--38x38 inches--Ann Brauer
hidden lake--40x40 inches--Ann Brauer



No comments:

Post a Comment